1. These terms and conditions relate to the Anchor Bottle Cap Cup, a competition between intermediate schools to gather Anchor recyclable bottle caps in order to win prizes for their school as part of the lead up to the Anchor AIMS Games 2019 (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands New Zealand Limited acting through the Anchor Brand (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 12:00am on the 1st of April 2019 and closes 11:59pm 10th of June 2019 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
4. Entry into this promotion is open to any school participating in the 2019 Anchor AIMS Games. To become a participating school in the Anchor AIMS, schools need to register online at bottlecapcup.anchordairy.com/registe. Any school is eligible to participate in AIMS Games.
5. You may only enter your school into the Promotion once.
6. Schools must enter how many students they have enrolled at their schools as the winning entry is calculated by determining the average amount of Anchor bottle caps collected per student per school.
7.Every school that enters into the Anchor Bottle Cap Cup goes into the same draw to be in to win prizes for their school. Prizes may differ from the images displayed on the website/welcome pack leaflet/printed promotional materials/social media. There are 25 school prizes that can be won.
7.1 There will be 2 engagement prizes given out during the competition. Instructions of the engagement competitions are outlined further in the registration pack sent out to schools. Schools who send in the winning photo for each of these competitions will go in the draw to win one of the two engagement prizes. The first engagement prize will be announced on Monday 29th of April 2019 based on all the entries submitted by the cut-off date of Friday the 12th of April 2019. The second engagement prize will be announced on Monday the 4th of June 2019 based on all entries submitted by the cut-off date of Friday the 24th of May 2019. The schools that win each engagement competition will receive a shouted lunch and Anchor products for their school to the total value of $800 per winning school.
7.2 The final prize winners of the Anchor Bottle Cap Cup will be announced on the 17th of June 2019 based on all submitted Anchor Bottle Caps at 5pm on the 10th of June 2019. Prizes will be distributed after the winners have been announced.
7.3 At the end of the competition the school that has collected the most Anchor Bottle caps per student per school will receive the first-place prize. Prizes will be assigned based on descending order of average number of Anchor Bottle Caps collected per school.
8. All prizes are subject to change and availability at the time of the prize draw.
9. To enter, visit our official Anchor Bottle Cap Cup website online at www.bottlecapcup.anchordairy.com and complete the online entry form with your name, email address, school name, school address, school enrolment size and agree to our Terms and Conditions. Once you have enrolled your school you will be sent an Anchor Bottle Cap Cup welcome pack, collection box, promotional materials and pre-paid courier slips so you can start collecting Anchor Bottle Caps.
10. The Caps that are eligible to be counted towards the school’s total are following Anchor bottle caps from Anchor milk bottles:
11. Anchor products can be purchased from any retail outlet, and no proof of purchase is required. Caps will only be counted towards an entry if they are sent in by the school and received by the Promoter before 5pm, 10th of June 2019.
12. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt in to the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by you.
13. The prizes will be drawn based upon the average number of Anchor Bottle Caps collected per number of students per school. Schools will be ranked from highest to lowest based on the average number of bottle caps collected per student per school and assigned prizes as set out above. The draw will take place on the 17th of June 2019 at 109 Fanshaw Street, Auckland, New Zealand. Winners will be notified via phone call and email on the 17th of June 2019.
14. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
15. Prizes will be awarded to the school named in the entry to the Promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
17. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
18. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
19. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
22. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
25. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
26. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
27. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
28. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org